Saturday, May 12, 2012

This go around over at My Sheri Crafts we are celebrating weddings and anniversaries.  In doing so we were challenged to use black, white and a splash of whatever extra color we wanted to show off our creations.  This is going to be an anniversary card for my future lists of cards that need to be given out! This time around I did a fold card that I'd never done before!  It was quite simple and ended up to be what I think is quite lovely and know the recipients are sure to enjoy it!



I believe the paper is from a DCWV pack that i picked up years ago. 
White cardstock from Walmart
Stamps from HobbyLobby
Ribbon from HobbyLobby

6 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a fun fold to do & your card is perfect with the personalization and that great 'LOVE' stamp! Funny story: I made up 6 kits using this very same fold for my card group years ago and practiced this fold so I could demo it to them and then was unable to attend -- think those kits are still kicking around here -- somewhere?! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty fold and your papers are perfect! Love the pop of red and the personalization! Great job!
    Happy Mother's Day!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I really like that paper and the fold looks so fun! I don't think I've seen it before. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I always love seeing different folds on cards! Such pretty paper, and I love the red, white, and black together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way this card opens up... really love special folds and this is like opening up a gift! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, that special fold creates a wonderful surprise in your card! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete