Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Sheri Crafts April 14th


Over at My Sheri Crafts this week we are challenged to make a monogrammed project. I was in need of a card so this is what I came up with.....kinda on the simple side but hey sometimes you just need to go simple!!

Cut outs are all done with the MINI MONOGRAMS cricut cart
Paper studio paper
Feathers from HL
Buttons from Walmart
Ink on edges came from a big basket from SAMS

Come on over and play with us this week......be creative and have fun!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your simple monogrammed card in your signature purple! That feather gives it just a little pizazz!!! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I just love all that stitching! It just shows up so well on the black! Love the leopard print too, and the fact that it is in your signature color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, this screams YOU all over the place! I love it! Rich purple, animal print, feathers feathers feathers (and you know I love that), and that swirly J is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Love the look of the animal print and purple. the feather sets it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the zebra paper, feather, and purples! Great job!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete