Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Sheri Crafts Snowflakes


This week on My Sheri Crafts we were challenged to work our magic and make a project using snowflakes! I came up with a layout for the winter since it rarely snows here in Texas!! :)

Project Details:
Base Paper...solid blue from HL
Printed Paper....Christmas pack from years ago at Walmart
Snowflakes: Home Accents
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug Snowflakes and Swirls
Glitter Snowflakes: Christmas Time Hobby Lobby
Stamp: Stampabilities Hobby Lobby

5 comments:

  1. Shelby, this is really pretty! I love blue and white with bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this great LO for winter, Michelle!!! We've only gotten a few flakes here once in 20 years, so I relate to your comment, but I don't really want snow, except sometimes on Christmas, but I can live without it -- LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those snowflakes with all that bling Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors...cute stamp, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE seeing your layouts! So glad you are on the My Sheri CRAFTS team!

    ReplyDelete