Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Sheri Crafts Entry 10-15


Its all about Pumpkins!!!!!!! This is a layout I made for My Sheri Crafts to use for my nephew or friends kids in the pumpkin patches.....

I used as my layout base the Textured Affinity Collection green. The plaid was a single sheet from Hobby Lobby years ago. Cardstock for displaying picture was inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink....colors of Vintage Photo & Peeled Paint. Pumpkins created with cricut cartridge Georges ovals sized to my preference and then embossed with Sizzix embossing folders swirls and leaves. Sunflowers from Walmart years ago clearance section!! :) Ribbons from Hobby Lobby along with the glittered stickles that embellish the ribbon! WOW hope i didnt miss anything! LOL

8 comments:

  1. LOVE those textured pumpkins on this fun fall LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, welcome to the Design Team! I'm so happy to have you join us. :-)
    Your layout has a lovely, homey feel and the texture on the pumpkins look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty layout! Love the embossed pumpkins!
    Congrats on the design team! So happy to be working with you!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful LO. The embossed pumpkins are the perfect touch! Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I hope you will come back and check out my creations and become a follower!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the embossed look you did for your pumpkins! Michelle, so glad you are part of the team at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful LO Michelle! I look forward to working w/ you more over @ My Sheri Crafts! I am your newest follower and DT Sister!

    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GREAT! Love those sunflowers and your textured pumpkins! So glad to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete